DAV Public Schools
Ranchi - West Bengal Zone
(Managed by the DAV College Managing Committee, New Delhi - 55)
Wanted Teachers of Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Computer Science, Biology, Commerce, Economics, English, (to teach these subjects up to the +2 classes) History, Geography, Hindi, Sanskrit, Music & Fine Arts (to teach the primary and secondary classes), Female Teachers for the Nursery Classes and also Librarian.
- The candidate must be an M.Sc. / M.A. / M.Com. / M.C.A. /B.F.A. / M.F.A. / B.Music / M.Music / B.Lib / M.Lib with 50% or above and a B.Ed.
- He/ She must be proficient in teaching in English and below 35 years of age.
- He/ She, of a category other than science/Hindi & Sanskrit is required to have passed the passed the degree course with English as a subject.
P.G.T.: Rs. 6500-200-10500 + D.A.,
T.G.T.: Rs. 5500-175-9000 + D.A.,
P.R.T.: Rs. 4500-125-70000 + D.A.
Temporary appointment may be considered, however, even without a B.Ed. degree.
Those interested may report for a written test cum interview at 9.30 am as per the details given below: -
Date & Day: 17.02.2008, Sunday
Venue: DAV Public School, Koyla Nagar, Dhanbad
Date & Day: 16.03.2008, Sunday
Venue: DAV Public School, Bina Project, NCL-BINA, Sonbhadra (U.P.)
Date & Day: 30.03.2008, Sunday
Venue: DAV Public School, DAV Campus, Bariatu, Ranchi,
Date & Day: 13.04.2008, Sunday
Venue: DAV Public School, Canary Hill Road, Hazaribagh
Date & Day: 15.06.2008, Sunday
Venue: DAV Public School, J-M Sengupta Road, Durgapur (WB)
Date & Day: 22.08.2008, Sunday
Venue: DAV Public School, Contractor's Area, Jamshedpur
- No TA/DA is admissible.
- The candidate has to bring a D.D. for Rs. 100/- in favour of the Director, DAV Public Schools, payable at Ranchi, against the test fee.
- He/She must bring a recent passport size photograph.
- The candidates without English need not attend the interview.
Job Ad publication date: 12 Feb 2008
Disclaimer: Job Advertisements on CareerAge.com are sourced from various employers and media. CareerAge.com makes no warranties about the Advertiser's authenticity, accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the material, services, software, text, graphics and links. The Job Advertisements do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. The individual would have to conduct his/her own background checks on the bonafide nature of the Advertisers as well as the Job Advertisements, and must exercise utmost caution before getting into any kind of monetary transactions/agreements with the Advertisers. CareerAge.com shall not be liable in the event of any monetary/financial loss or any other loss incurred/suffered by the individual on account of his/her own decision in this regard.