Karnataka State Sericulture Research & Development Institute
Thalaghattapura, Kanakpura Road, Bangalore - 560 062.
Invites applications for the post of:
Director (for a period of 05 years)
Designation/ Grade: Director - Scientist 'F'
Mode of recruitment: Direct selection by Interview
Pay Scale: Rs. 22125-30300
- Master's Degree with 1st class in Sericulture/ Entomology/ Botany/ Zoology/ Agricultural Sciences/ Textile Technology/ Textile Engineering.
- Doctoral Degree in Sericulture/ Entomology/ Zoology/ Botany/Agricultural Sciences/ Textile Technology.
- 15 (Fifteen) years of Post Doctoral research experience as evidenced by research publications, of which five years in any branch of sericulture in the grade of Scientist-D and above or equivalent
- 05 (Five) years experience in programming and directing research at higher level.
- Applications to be sent through proper channel.
- Below 50 years for external candidates.
- Below 53 years for internal candidates on the last date fixed for receipt of applications.
Application with full Bio-data along with the certificates, testimonials etc.. should reach the Registrar. KSSR & DI, on or before 31-08-2007 by 5:00 p.m.
For details consult the Institute's website www.kssrdi.org
CSD & DOSK. Member Convenor
Job Ad publication date: 25 Jul 2007
Disclaimer: Job Advertisements on CareerAge.com are sourced from various employers and media. CareerAge.com makes no warranties about the Advertiser's authenticity, accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the material, services, software, text, graphics and links. The Job Advertisements do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. The individual would have to conduct his/her own background checks on the bonafide nature of the Advertisers as well as the Job Advertisements, and must exercise utmost caution before getting into any kind of monetary transactions/agreements with the Advertisers. CareerAge.com shall not be liable in the event of any monetary/financial loss or any other loss incurred/suffered by the individual on account of his/her own decision in this regard.